1. Registration of participation in the Congress will last from April 1, 2022 until June 30, 2022 (until May 31, 2022 for contributors).
2. Polish Travel Quo Vadis Sp. z o.o., the Registration System Operator working on behalf of the Local Organisers is responsible for online registration, payments and invoicing.
1. The registration fee depends on the Participant's status and the payment date as follows:
(April 1 – April 30, 2022)
(May 1 – June 30*, 2022)
|STUDENT/ IALE MEMBER||€ 50 / 225 PLN||€ 75 / 335 PLN|
|REGULAR||€ 100 / 450 PLN||€ 125 / 560 PLN|
* Deadline for contributors: May 31, 2022
Student category includes those enrolled in doctorate, master or bachelor degree programs. IALE member category includes those in good standing as of 2021 or 2022.
2. Both Regular and Student/IALE member Congress fees include:
- access to the Congress virtual platform
- the participation in all online events (plenary sessions, parallel symposia sessions, poster sessions, virtual social events)
- creating environment for virtual networking among the participants during the Congress
- access to all the e-posters
- Book of Abstracts in an electronic PDF version (with ISBN and DOI)
(the form will open in a new tab)
Payment & invoice
1. Payment should be made online by credit card or online transfer (available in Poland only) immediately after filling in the registration form (automatic redirecting) or by traditional bank transfer within 7 working days from the registration. All costs of money transfer should be covered by the participants. If you need a proforma invoice please contact the Registration System Operator (IALE2022@ptqv.pl) after filling in the registration form.
2. Payments should be made to the following Registration System Operator bank account numbers:
|Beneficiary:||Polish Travel Quo Vadis Sp. z o.o, Ptasia 2, 00-138 Warsaw|
for payments in EUR: 77 1140 1010 0000 5467 0500 1002
|Payment title:||IALE 2022 Warsaw, Participant first and last name|
Confirmation of registration
The Registration will be confirmed by an e-mail automatically generated by the system (“Confirmation of registration”) and sent to the e-mail address provided. The date the full payment is received will be considered the date of registration.
Changes to registration
Changes to your original registration should be sent in writing to the Congress Organisers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Requests for registration cancellation must be addressed in writing and sent by e-mail to email@example.com. In case of cancellation received by the Congress Organisers prior to May 31, 2022, the Participant shall receive the refund of 80% of the Congress fee, and if the cancellation is received after May 31, 2022, the Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of the Congress fee.
2. In case of absence or technical problems on the part of the Participant (failure to meet the basic hardware requirements and internet connection for video calls), Participant shall not be entitled to a refund of any part of the Congress fee. Detailed hardware, software and internet requirements will be provided at the time of selecting the supplier of the Congress virtual platform.
3. In case the Congress is cancelled due to Force majeure, the Local Organisers are obliged to refund 80% the Congress fee.