During and after the IALE 2022 Congress, different excursions will be organized.
During the congress, on Wednesday July 13, six field trips will be organized. Three of them will be dedicated to urban landscapes and another three to rural/semi-natural landscapes:
- MID-1. The Warsaw Escarpment – the green backbone of the city
- MID-2. Warsaw from the river side and traces of the past in the modern city
- MID-3. Łódź – the Promised Land – multicultural landscape of industrial town
- MID-4. Kampinoski National Park and its surroundings – natural and cultural heritage of central Mazovian Region
- MID-5. Northern Mazovia – landscape evolution induced by human activities
- MID-6. Narew Valley and Tykocin – landscapes of natural and historical heritage of Podlasie Region
Mid-congress excursions will be included in the registration fee.
We will end with two-day post-congress excursions, which will start on Friday, July 15 in the afternoon. You can choose from:
- POST-1. Landscape mosaic of Ponidzie Region
- POST-2. Where past meets the future – post-industrial landscapes of Silesia Metropolis (GZM)
- POST-3. Białowieża Primeval Forest – forest landscape shaped by natural and anthropogenic factors
These three tours are extra paid.
All practical issues will be given when registration starts.